Japan’s Good, Bad, and Strange
I wanted to share with you three lists; one is the top things I love about Japan. The second contains the things I hate, and the last one is a list of things I just don’t understand about Japan!
5 Things I Love About Japan
– Low crime makes you feel secure whenever and whereever you are
– The food is simply marvellous. And the variety you can get is top notch.
– You are never bored in a city like Tokyo. Always something to do!
– Japanese people are extremely service-minded and courteous.
– Public transportation is abundant, on time, and clean!
5 Things I Hate About Japan
– Earthquakes – sooner or later there’s gonna be a big one.
– It’s expensive to live here, and apartments are generally rather small.
– Japanese people’s lack of flexibility can be frustrating.
– Honne and Tatemae
– Japanese working hours tend to be ridiculously long.
5 Things I Simply Don’t Understand About Japan
– Fried fish and rice for breakfast
– Why most houses & apartments only have frosted windows.
– The fascination of Pachinko.
– Japanese people’s patience to wait countless hours for anything.