Well, well, well….
It’s only about, what, three years since this “Blog” phenomena started, and finally I got around to get one for myself. Yep, not an early adopter of these kind of things…
Anyway, I refuse to use the word “blog” anymore than in this introductionary text, because I am sick and tired of the term. Sure, there’s no denying it, this is, in fact, a so-called “blog” (i.e. a web-log, or a web-based journal) but does that force me to call it by that name?
Well, after such an interesting, amusing, and informative introduction, have I got any readers left?
If I do… Well, WELCOME. Here are some notes regarding this journal:
WHAT TO EXPECT:)
* My views, comments, opinions, reflections about virtually anything; in particular regarding Japan
* Humoruos and intellectually stimulating reading
* Incomprehensible in-jokes for people who don’t know me
* Incomprehensible rants when I’m in a bad mood
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT:plain:
* Emotional, too-private, and similar stuff – don’t want to share EVERYTHING with the world
* 1337 style writing. It is teh suxx0rs.
* Any mentioning of the word “emo”
WHAT YOU AS A VISITOR MAY DO:D
* Freely comment on all journal-entries
* Link to this journal
WHAT YOU AS A VISITOR MAY NOT DO:angry:
* Post racist, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable comments (they shall be censored, and/or removed)
* Copy content and post it somewhere else without a link to the original journal-entry
This list will be edited if I think of anything else….
Over and out, please enjoy the journal!
testing testing !!!
OK, here we go. Finally a new journal/weblog software is installed!
This seems to look pretty good, with onyl some small design-fixes needed!